Sunday 6 April 2014

Sunday - Lent 5


Psalm 130: 1- 6 ....Out of the depths I cry too you,  O LORD;  O LORD, hear my voice.  Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.  If you,  O LORD, kept a record of sins, O LORD, who could stand?  But with you there is forgiveness;  therefore you are feared.  I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.  My soul waits for the LOD more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning.

 

Does the LORD forgive?  Why or why not?   Does the LORD hear our voice when we pray?  Why or why not?

 

Prayer:  Out of the depths of our souls  O LORD, You hear our cries.  You come to our aid.  You bring us out of the depths of despair in to the light of day.   You love us more than we can ever imagine.  Thank You O LORD,  our rock and our redeemer.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment